The call for applications is open for teachers of Catalan Studies at universities abroad for the 2021-2022 academic year, organised by the Institut Ramon Llull.
The Institut Ramon Llull promotes the teaching of Catalan language, literature and culture in universities and other higher education institutions. To this end, the Institut organises the annual recruitment of Catalan Studies teachers to fill any vacancies at the universities which it collaborates with, therefore ensuring the continuity of teaching.
This call for applicants marks the beginning of the recruitment process for new teachers of Catalan Studies at universities in Germany, Croatia, Spain, the United States, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- FREIE UNIVERSITÄT BERLIN (Germany)
- HUMBOLDT - UNIVERSITÄT ZU BERLIN (Germany)
- GOETHE UNIVERSITÄT FRANKFURT AM MAIN (Germany)
- UNIVERSITÄT LEIPZIG (Germany)
- EBERHARD-KARLS UNIVERSITÄT TÜBINGEN (Germany)
- UNIVERSITÄT KONSTANZ (Germany) – UNIVERSITÄT ZÜRICH (Switzerland)
- SVEUČILIŠTE U ZADRU (Croatia)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA (Spain)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE SALAMANCA (Spain)
- UNIVERSITÉ RENNES 2 (France)
- ÉCOLE NORMALE SUPÉRIEURE-LYON (France) – UNIVERSITÉ JEAN MONNET-SAINT ÉTIENNE (France)
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA-LOS ANGELES (USA)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MAYNOOTH (Irlanda)
- THE HEBREW UNIVERSITY OF JERUSALEM (Israel)
- UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI SASSARI (Italy)
- UNIWERSYTET IM. ADAMA MICKIEWICZA (Poland)
- CARDIFF UNIVERSITY (United Kingdom)
- UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER (United Kingdom)
The application period runs from 3 May 2021 at 08:00 until 21 May 2021 at 17:00.
You must fill out the online form available here.
You can find all the information (in Catalan) here.